[复制链接]

主题

听众

积分

新手上路

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2024-1-15 10:07:38 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
This scenario also has the Bengals missing out on OG Kenyon Green because of MUT 24 Coins this trade, who would be a natural fit on their new-look offensive line.

There’s a justification here that Kansas City has second and third round picks to address the position, but I hate it. This team’s bread and butter is Patrick Mahomes, and with Tyreek Hill gone they HAVE to support him with more weapons.

Part of this is how WR happy Mel’s draft is early, leading to a major drain where the Chiefs are picking, which I don’t see happening either. There are a lot of good receivers this year, but I don’t see seven coming off the board before Kansas City picks.

Also, Kiper has the Chiefs picking up Skyy Moore with the No. 50 pick. He will not last that long, and should be the pick in the first.

First it was Davante Adams, then Tyreek Hill. In 2021 they were second and third in the Madden NFL 24 in receptions respectively, both vital to Buy Madden 24 Coins the offense of two of the Madden NFL 24’s best teams. Now, they’re gone — and the Jacksonville Jaguars played a huge role.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

听众

积分

新手上路

沙发
发表于 2024-2-28 15:46:02 |只看该作者
In order to release their significant other's sexual desire and not suffer emotional betrayal, some female dolls will log on to some sex doll websites and select high-quality and cheap life-size sex dolls for their husbands, which will enhance the relationship between them. , with the development of technology, they will choose some silicone love dolls with investment significance to make their significant other feel good
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

Archiver|手机版|黄色仓库官网

版权所有 Copyright(C)2013 自闭症

回顶部